Cyan Solutions is looking for a motivated, Marketing and Communications Manager to work with a fast-paced agency. The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail, have outstanding writing skills and understand the strategies and tools that are effective in modern-day marketing and communications campaigns.
- Assist in the development and implementation of a comprehensive marketing and communication strategies and plans for our diverse client base of non-profits, NGOs and private businesses.
- Own and manage every aspect of daily marketing activities including content creation, writing, editing and publishing of digital advertising, social media, email marketing for our agency and our clients.
- Assist in proposal and report preparation.
- Work with clients to determine project objectives.
- Assist in the development of implementation schedules.
- Manage ongoing marketing projects for clients and work with Cyan staff, external consultants and contractors to execute specific project requirements.
- Project manage and assist with media and public relations initiatives/projects as required.
- Act as liaison on internal projects with other departments.
Ideally, you have the following:
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in marketing and/or communications.
- Some experience working with or at an agency.
- A university or college degree in journalism, marketing, communications, business, and/or marketing/public relations.
- Experience with social media publishing and monitoring tools.
- Familiarity with creating and deploying emails using email marketing platforms such as Mailchimp, Constant Contact etc
- Knowledge of CRM and marketing automation tools such as Hubspot.
- Abilities to deliver top-notch client service under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Excellent communications and project management skills
- An attention to detail.
- Experience coordinating multiple projects and ability to shift priorities on a daily basis.
- Ability to prioritize and to work independently.
- Exceptional writing skills.
- Ability to present clients with rationale for marketing recommendations and decisions in a persuasive way.
- A desire to work in a team setting.
- The ability to communicate in French and English.